Beer #2 Syncho Sour (Destihl's Synchopathic)

The second beer in the series....



Name: Synchopathic
Brewery: Destihl
Series: Wild Sour
Type: Dry-Hopped Sour Ale
Alcohol Content: 6%
IBUs: 12
Can or Bottle:  Can
Final Grade:  B (Original Ranking: A)


So here we have a beer from the sour set.  I enjoy more bitter things personally.  Love black coffee and really hoppy beers.  Not as big a fan of bitter flavors.  Ironically my wife is the opposite when it comes to this.  She doesn't like beer because of the bitterness.  But really likes this one.

I like this one too.  Don't get me wrong, it's very bitter.  But it's so citrusy I can't complain.  Nice notes of orange, lemon, and pineapple.  Also some minor hints of pine.  I love pine so that sealed it for me.

Great sour beer.  Makes me think maybe I can get into these....

Comments